Each of our split cane fly rods is hand split and planed at our workshops and made from the very finest aged Tonkin cane. A range includes perfect tools for small streams to larger rivers and small stillwaters.
The Symphony range of rods are two piece with two mirrored tip sections. They have a classic spar varnish finish with red agate guide and matching maroon wrappings and black edging. The ferrules are Nickel Silver and the reel seat is anodised dark golden nickel with matte walnut spacer. Each rod comes complete with black aluminium powder coated rod tube and cotton rod sock.
Note: Ready to ship typically one week
Read the review of our Symphony rods by Robin Lambert - FlyFisher Magazine - Here
Split Cane Rods in Stock
- Configuration: 2 piece
- 2 tips
- Finish: Varnished
- Reel seat hardware: Aluminium anodised golden nickel
- Reel seat style: Up-locking
- Wooden spacer: Matte walnut
- Grip style: Reverse Half Wells made from finest Flor Grade Portuguese cork
- Fittings: Black Nickel snake guides, winding check and hook keep
- Stripping guides: Red Agate and Black Nickel