Each of our 8’ No5's are built on our low diameter 4 piece English blanks. The rods feature a Half Wells grip made of fine Flor grade cork and the most modern of components including Fuji Titanium SiC stripping and REC Recoil snake guides. The colour of the freshwater blanks are a rich olive colour complemented with maroon wrappings and 3 coats of epoxy varnish for a durable finish.
Each rod comes complete with a powder coated rod tube and cotton rod sock.
Available to ship immediately.
Limited Edition 8'6 #5 Carbon Rod
- Built on our latest High performance Uni-Directional carbon fibre.
- Extremely light and low diameters blanks offer significantly reduced wind resistance and casting fatigue.
- Our reel seats are turned at our workshops from Solid Nickel Silver.
- Feature our exclusive exhibition grade Turkish walnut spacers.
- Fitted with Premium Fuji Titanium stripping guides
- REC Recoil Nickel Titanium snake guides.
- 4 Piece blanks for ease of travel.
- Flor grade cork handles
- Black Powder coated aluminium rod tubes and cotton rod socks
"Casting these rods is most certainly effortless as the action in the rod handles different casting styles. In the river, I mostly use longer rods for the style of competition nymphing that I am doing but I utilized the rods on the river in a different style than long rod nymphing and was impressed on how subtle I could present dry flies but still control nymphs if needed"
Anthony Naranja - Captain of Fly Fishing Team USA